Happy Sunday Everyone! I trust your weekend has been as fun as ours has been!
I told you in yesterday's post that I had started working on a Valentine's Day Wreath and today I managed to finish it! This is the tutorial, I hope you like it!
What You Need:
- 3/4 yard crafting felt in Red (I used 72" wide)
- Heart shaped foam wreath
- Box of dressmaker pins
How to Make the Wreath:
- Make your template for the 3" circles (I used cardboard, you can see it in the picture above)
- Cut several 3" circles out of the felt. I did not keep count
- Fold the circle in half, then in half again
- Once you have folded the circle in 1/4, take a pin and stick it through the point of the fold
- Begin pinning the circles around the wreath and covering the wreath until you believe the wreath looks full enough
- Once you think it looks full enough, put a ribbon on the back for hanging purposes and you are done