Wednesday, November 27, 2013

10 Festive Christmas Tutorials

It is the day before Thanksgiving and do you know what the means?! It means that we will be having the most delicious food tomorrow and then I can get my Christmas Decorations up {because I do not decorate before Thanksgiving}!

Today I am sharing with you ten Christmas tutorials I am hoping to try in the month of December {and maybe a few between now and the first}.  If you end up trying any of these tutorials make sure to let me know! I would love to see your interpretations of these projects! 
























To make your own, please see this tutorial. 








I hope you enjoy all of these fun Christmas crafting ideas! I am hoping with a long weekend ahead of me that I will be able to make some of these for myself! However, I may have to fight some of the Black Friday shoppers to get the supplies.

For more Christmas ideas, feel free to check out my Christmas Board on Pinterest.

If I do not get a chance to post tomorrow, 
Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!