Thursday, May 22, 2014

Influenster Venus Snap Vox Box Review

Hello Everyone! I am so excited because I got my Venus Snap VoxBox in the mail! 

What's Inside

If you aren’t familiar with Influenster, it is a free-to-join community of trendsetters, social media masterminds, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. They invite members to sample their “VoxBox” programs, totally free of charge in exchange for sharing honest opinions in via reviews and on special media. You don’t need to have a blog to be eligible or anything like that.  Anyone can sign-up!


The Box 
Just like with most subscription boxes, VoxBox sends an information card with product details, etc.  You are required to take a survey on your box and can, if you wish, blog about it, Instagram it, tweet about it, etc. to help you earn more points, but again, only the quiz is necessary!  I got the notification that I had been selected to try a new product and the package arrived a little over a week later and just in time for my retreat!

My Review: 
So far I really love this product! As a woman who has to shave every other day daily to have smooth legs, it was nice to not have to worry about lugging my razor/shaving cream around and have the razor get caught on my travel bag or make a big mess.  It is the same blade as the Venus Embrace line, so it provides you with a smoothing gel as you shave.  I do want to note that if you are used to a larger handle, this will take some time to get used to. 



Have you ever gotten an Influenster VoxBox?  If you have not, and would like to get started, shoot me an email at runwithjackabee@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation.  

Question of the Day:
What is the one beauty product you cannot live without when travelling?


**  I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST, HOWEVER I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW.  ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.**





No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!