Happy January Friends!
I know that it is already January 7th and I apologize for taking my time on getting back to you all, but I have finally settled into the new year and felt it to be just about time I start getting back into the swing of things.
January is always a busy month for us between the New Year and Justin's birthday but I love having it that way because we are still feeling festive from the holidays and I get to celebrate my person. So what's up this month?
In Chronological Order:
- Downton Abbey and Pretty Little Liars Premieres with my girls
- Celebrate Justin's birthday with Friends (I'm so excited for the decorations I picked)
- Birthday party for an adorable 3 year old
- Justin's Birthday
- Celebrate Justin's birthday with my Family
- Nestie Post Holiday Event
- Celebrate Justin's birthday with his Family
- Lazy Sunday with my girlfriends
Other Happenings in January:
As you have probably noticed, I have not had a chance to set up my resolutions for 2015. With the chaos at the end of 2014, I have not given too much thought to what exactly I would like to accomplish this year. So in January, my goal is to:
- Set up my 2015 Reading Plan. I would realllllly like to read 30+ books this year, but this goal is a bit hefty so we will see where I end up landing
- Make an exercise plan for the year - it is about time I get my butt in gear
- Post a Winter Crafting Tutorial
- Begin the #jackabeedaily2015 Challenge
As the next few weeks go on, I will be sure to share some of my ideas with you all. It should be noted that there is no #photoadayRWJ photo challenge this month. I have already begun working on the February 2015 challenge for everyone and I hope you will all participate. I really love seeing all of the pictures that everyone shares!
Question of the Day:
What does your January look like?