This post main contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Hi there everyone! I hope your week has been going well and you are getting ready for some exciting plans this upcoming weekend!
In my January: Month @ a Glance post I mentioned that I would like to set up my 2015 reading plan and I found an hour or so to sit down and decide exactly how many books I want to
read try to read in 2015. In 2014 I was only able to finish 8 of the 12 books that I had officially put on my reading list. I am disappointed that I was not able to read the one book a month goal I had for myself, so I have upped the ante and gave myself a goal of 30 books for 2015.
The difference between this year and last year is the fact that I have implemented a 30 minute reading time before bed. This means that every night I will take 30 minutes before bed to read a few chapters of a book and unwind. I'm hoping it will help me hit my goal of 30 books.
30 books in 30 minutes a day.
Seems doable right?
My 2015 Reading List
- The Places that Scare You by Pema Chodron
- This Year I Will by M.J. Ryan
- Anger: Wisdom for Cooling the Flames by Thich Nhat Hanh
- 20-Something, 20-Everything by Christina Hassler
- Quiet: The Powerof Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Blink: The Power of Thinking without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Firess
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- What Most Successful People do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter by Meg Jay
- YA Fiction
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Pretty Little Liars Series (16 Books) by Sara Shepard
- Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall
So in all reality, I have more than 30 books on my reading list for 2015. I am not 100% sure I will be able to get through all of the books but I am going to try with all of my might to get through them all.
I am already through one book and have made my way a good chunk into the second one! Be looking for a review to come shortly.
Question of the Day:
What books are you most looking forward to reading this year?