Happy Thursday Friends! How has your week been so far? I hope well! Mine has been all over the place - not necessarily good and not necessarily bad.
Over the weekend, I hung out with my girlfriends and we spent some time making paintings and I have to say I'm rather happy with how it turned out! Plus, it was a huge hit on FaceBook and I have had several people ask me if I would be willing to make them one and I have kind of fallen into a random skill that I love to do and people are interested in.
I have been toying around with the idea of making this with other states/symbols for people. What do you all think? I'm interested in tips from other painters and interested in the feedback from you all.
I'm selling this one for $15 + $3.50 shipping.
Okay! Speaking of things that I love - I was reading PB Fingers blog and she was talking about random things that she loves more than she really should and I thought it was a great topic to cover today.
My Erin Condren Planner. Yes it is super cute, yes it is functional, but do I really need to love my planner as much as I do? Probably not. But I really love having a place to keep track of my life with a pretty planner filled with fun and bright colors
More Things I Love More Than I Should:
- Towels fresh out of the dryer
- A nice cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top
- Mashed potatoes
- Lemon Drop EOS Lip Balm
- Driving the car with the windows down
- The Bachelor/ette and Pretty Little Liars
- Freshly painted nails - especially when someone else does them
- Singing obnoxiously loud to music
- Plucking my eyebrows (weird one but it's totally true haha)
Of course, there are some things that I love that actually deserve the love and excitement I give to them: Justin, my family, my best friends, my kitties Frye and Leilah, Justin's laugh, reading, Christmas-time, baking cookies and my mom's homemade meals.
Kind of a random post for the day, but it seemed fun with PB Fingers shared her list, so I thought I might play along too!
Questions of the Day:
1. What are some things you love more than you should?
2. What things actually deserve your love and excitement?