Happy Thursday Friends!
I am super excited because I am linking up with Running with Spoons and some other fellow bloggers for the Thinking Out Thursdays Linky Party.
What it is…
A weekly celebration of quirks and randomness! An opportunity to take the pressure and stress out of writing by sharing whatever it is that happens to pop into your mind when you begin to type — all worries about sense and structure pushed aside. A collection of random and disjointed thoughts, just because.
1. I am overly obsessed with my Papermate Flair pens. Like, super obsessed. I cannot leave the house without my pens in my bag and if, for some crazy reason, I do not have them, my life seems a bit disorganized. Honestly, there is just something so wonderful about having so much color in my life. #OCDmuch?
2. I am frustrated that I do not have more time to dedicate to my Etsy Shop. I started it back in June and have had a few likes, but no purchases yet. I know these things take time, but I am impatient. If anyone has tips on how to increase traffic to Etsy. #boohoo #illstopwhiningnow
3. Sometimes I wish I was passionate about only a few things. I know this sounds a bit strange, but I feel like I have too many interests where I cannot just pick one. If you were to walk through our apartment and look at ALL of the craft supplies I have, you would not see one specific theme. I have paint supplies, scrapbook supplies, quilting//sewing supplies, glitter, knitting supplies, hundreds of movies, hundreds of books... the list goes on. I sometimes wish that I could just pick one thing and stick to only that. I think maybe that will have to be my goal soon... one hobby a month? What do you all think? #needtodecide
4. I am addicted to my Christmas themed tumbler cup. I love that the cup is 22oz, has a straw and it does not sweat at all. I am really picky about condensation and hate when cups sweat, so I was glad when I tried this cup out and it did not sweat one bit! I believe I bought this cup from Zulily last fall when they were having their Christmas decoration sales, but I am not 100% certain. I did find some on Amazon though that are not all Christmas themed! I would highly recommend checking them out. #butitsnotChristmas
5. So guess what I did last night... Yup! I tried pole dancing for the first time. Honestly, I knew it was going to be difficult, but I did not realize exactly how difficult. I was able to do a few of the moves and will continue going to learn more. I am not looking to do any stripping or anything, just looking for exercise and some fun with my girlfriends. #icouldbarelyspin #totallyhaveafuturehere #not
Past Thinking Out Loud Thursdays
Question of the Day:
What fun musings do you have floating around in your head?