Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope you had a great start to your week and have many fun things planned before the weekend comes.
Today I am doing another survey from The College Prepster. I am really enjoying using the list for ideas and hope you are as well!
Today I wanted to share the last 5 Things I Purchased with you!
1. My Hope Water Project jersey! I have been putting it off and to be honest, I do not know why. The shirts tend to run small, so I had to order way larger than I am comfortable with. However, I know I will be glad that I had a looser fitting shirt when I am running the 1/2 Marathon in January. If you have no idea what Hope Water Project is, make sure to check out my page to get more information!
2. A TON of clothing at Target. With the Uruguay trip quickly approaching (just over 3 weeks!) I figured now would be a good time to get some clothing for the trip. According to the weather people, Uruguay sits between 70-80 degrees this time of year, so I purchased some tank tops and shorts to wear while I am down there.
I have to admit, shopping at Target is not always a great experience because their clothing is not necessarily meant for curvy ladies like myself, but I swallowed my pride and ordered the correct sizing in their shorts.
All together I purchased: 3 cardigans, a maxi dress, 3 pairs of shorts, 5 tank tops and another dress for just under $70. You really cannot beat those prices!
To shop this look and other great deals, go to this link!
3. My face serum. A while back, Justin's aunt gave me some of this product to try, and so far this is my absolute favorite cream for my face. I tend to find that some creams make my face feel oily or too dry, but when I put this cream on my face feels smooth and refreshed. I loved it so much, I went and purchased a big bottle so it will last a while!
4. Bubble Wrap. This one is a bit random, but I needed some bubble wrap to ship a painting that my aunt ordered from me. Plus, bubble wrap is happiness therapy. I made sure to pop a few bubbles when I wrapped up the painting to mail. Instant happiness! I never realized how cheap bubble wrap is to buy - especially if you have Amazon Prime.
5. More clothes - apparently I have been on a clothing kick. I realized a few weeks ago that I did not have any skinny jeans that fit me comfortably (thanks to my body changing from working out) so I headed out to Kohls with my mom to find some jeans. I ended up with two pairs of skinny jeans from Levi's and I am in love. They're stretchy so they do not squeeze me in the wrong places so I am comfortable throughout the day.
|Find these jeans here|
|Find this shirt here|
So that is the last five things I have purchased! A bit random, but exactly what I needed.
Question of the Day: What purchase have you made recently?
I'd love to hear from you!
Read my full disclosure policy here.