Happy Thursday Friends! Today I am so excited to share with you that RunwithJackabee was nominated for The Liebster Award by AlexisNickCreates.
So what is The Liebster Award? It is an award given to bloggers by fellow bloggers. The whole idea is to promote and acknowledge bloggers for their hard work, accomplishments and build a community for bloggers.
Once a blogger is nominated, they are to post 11 Random Facts about themselves, answer the questions given to them by their nominator and ask eleven questions of the bloggers they have nominated for the award. It is a great opportunity to meet other bloggers and get to know a little bit about them.
So here goes!
11 Facts About Me:
- I am the oldest and only child at the same time
- I have two more bone and one less organ than the average person
- I cut my hair maybe 2-3 times a year
- I am left-handed
- I was born in Massachusetts
- I hate cucumbers but love pickles
- I cannot be in the bathroom without the light on - too many nightmares about my bathroom
- I have stepped foot on three of the continents (4th & 5th sometime next year)
- I have an excessive amount of nail polish
- I have a job that has nothing to do with my degree
- I am an obsessive list maker
Questions from Alexis:
1. What is your favorite place that you have traveled to?
This one is hard for me to pick from. Every time I have traveled, I have left a little piece of myself where ever I have went. From a traveling for fun perspective, I think Italy was my favorite with Uruguay a close second. I absolutely loved traveling to Jamaica as well because we went there for our honeymoon. So I would have to say it's hard for me to pick just one.
2. What is your dream career?
Over the past 4 or 5 years, I have had several "dream" careers. At one point, I wanted to be a psychologist and wanted to go back for my masters in psych. A few years back, I wanted to be a part of wedding planning and even interviewed for an internship. Lately, I've been really unsure about what my dream career would be. I could see myself running some sort of business, I just am not sure what type of business it would be.
3. Current favorite artist (musician, designer, painter..)
Right now I am obsessed with Ruth B and her song "Lost Boy". If you have not heard the song, check it out!
4. Do you keep your phone on ringer or vibrate?
At work I keep my phone on vibrate, at home it is on ring. When I am at work, I sit in a cubicle surrounded by other people, so out of respect to them, I keep it on vibrate. When I am at home, I tend to be moving around a lot so I put it on the ring setting so I don't miss any calls or texts.
5. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My biggest inspiration right now is my friend Christina. She is pursuing so many things in her life and it is awesome to be a part of that!
6. Why did you start your blog?
I originally started my blog as a place to track my running and training progress, but life morphed into something else and I ended up talking more about my life than my training.
7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mashed potatoes. I love mashed potatoes so much and would be happy to eat them forever.
8. What social media platform is your favorite?
I love Instagram. It is my favorite site to just browse through.
9. What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
The ultimate goal for the blog would be to build a big community. I am loving all of the people I have met through my blog and hope to use my writing to connect people. It is amazing how much influence some of the bloggers out there have and I would love to be able to be an influencer in the world.
10. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I prefer coffee all the way.
11. Where is your favorite place to find blogging inspiration?
I get most of my inspiration from other bloggers. It is amazing to see some of the skills others have and I love reading about what is happening in their life.
1. If you could have any animal (wild or domestic) as a pet, what would you have?
2. What does your blog name mean?
3. Most insane hospital experience (that you are comfortable sharing)?
4, What is your favorite color?
5. What one widget would you recommend to fellow bloggers?
6. Does your name have a story?
7. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
8. What is the craziest color you have dyed your hair (if you have dyed your hair)
9. How did you meet your significant other?
10. What is your dream career?
11. What is your least favorite food?
Thank you so much to Alexis for nominating me for this award. I am so honored that you chose me for this and feel very blessed. Such a fun idea!
I'd love to hear from you!