Happy Thursday Friends and hello from Denver! I am currently hanging out in the Denver airport for a few hours until my next flight to California. This is my first trip out to Cali so I am pretty excited!
How in the world did we get to November 10th already?! It is so hard to believe that we are only a little over a week to Thanksgiving! The weekend before Thanksgiving we will be celebrating Friendsgiving with our friends. I am super excited to have another fun year celebrating with friends.
For today I wanted to share a roundup of some fun Thanksgiving craft ideas you can do for your home. To get more inspiration above and beyond this post, check out my Holidays: Thanksgiving board on Pinterest.
1. Be Thankful Wood Sign from iheartnaptime
2. Be Thankful Wreath from Better Homes and Garden
3. 5 Minute Fall Garland from Making Home Base
5. Wooden Door Tags from That's My Letter
6. Give Thanks Mason Jars from Little Miss Momma
7. Fall Wreath from Hobby World
8. Give Thanks Wreath from Paper Source
9. Pumpin Yarn Garland from Coco29
10. Give Thanks Mantel from A Diamond in the Stuff
Aren't these tutorials super cute? I am looking forward to giving some of them a try to use for the Fall! And boy am I ever looking forward to cooler weather and scarves!
If you want to see other fun ideas for Thanksgiving Decorations, check out my Pinterest board for more inspiration!
Want even more inspiration? Check out these fun ideas from some of my fellow bloggers!
Question of the Day: What is your favorite food at Thanksgiving?