Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday so far and are looking forward to a fun and exciting day. Michigan is finally seeing some warmer weather so I am looking forward to putting my winter coat away and getting out my Spring gear.
If you haven't already, make sure to enter my $20 Amazon giveaway in my St. Patrick's Day post. The giveaway ends on Wednesday @ 11:59 pm so don't miss out!
Today's post I wanted to share my March 2017 Owlcrate! This month's theme is:
Sailors, Ships & Seas
I am super excited about this box because I love all things nautical and ocean related. If you are not sure what Owlcrate is, it is a monthly subscription book-themed box that comes with a Young Adult Book and other fun theme-related trinkets. Some of my favorite trinkets have been candles, bath bombs and jewelry, but there are all kinds of great items available in each themed box.
For March, our theme was Sailors, Ships & Seas so of course the items are all Nautical in nature. Here is a list of the items I got in my box:
- Pendant Necklace from The Geeky Cauldron // I can't find the exact item and it looks like they're not selling at the moment.
- Octopus Notepad from BoyGirlParty // Check out their website for tons of cute items! I am thinking about buying another notepad with a cat on it and maybe this t-shirt.
- Mermaid Washi Tape from Simply Gilded // I found the Washi Tape in a set listing on Simply Guilded's Etsy shop.
- Tea Towel from KitchStudios // Here's a link to the exact Tea Towel Owlcrate sent us! I am super excited to hang this towel in my kitchen.
- The Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller // Here is the synopsis: "Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map―the key to a legendary treasure trove―seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship."
This box was so much fun! I am excited to start using my items and reading the book! I am planning to take it to Florida with me next week when we head down there for a wedding.
If you are interested in getting your very own Owlcrate, go to www.owlcrate.com and check out their subscription services.
If you are an avid reader and want to connect, find me on Goodreads! I am always happy to connect with other book lovers.
Up Next Month...
I am excited because this book is going to be a contemporary book that celebrates some of the most iconic couples in Young Adult literature.
Question of the Day: What are you reading right now?
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.