Happy May Friends!
How in the world is it already May? The last month absolutely flew by and I feel like I missed an entire month. Thankfully May is always an exciting month for us, so I have a lot to look forward to this month. Between my birthday, Mother's Day, my Mom's birthday and Memorial Day it's going to be so much fun.
On the agenda this month:
- Hiking with Kimmy (hopefully more than one time)
- Celebrating my birthday with Justin's family
- Celebrate my birthday with friends
- Celebrate my birthday with my family
- Mother's Day Festivities
- Pottercon with Kevin
- Celebrate Mom's Birthday
- Felecia's Bachelorette Party Weekend
- Memorial Day Party @ our house
Goals for May 2017!
1. Read Two Books! The plan is always to read two books a month. In March I managed to read 5 books and in April I did not finish a single one. So for May my goal is to read two books: Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon and Cress by Marissa Meyer.
2. Finish setting up my office/crafting space! So I am excited to report that my room is almost done! My next steps is to get picture frames and hang out most of my artwork for the space. I also need to get a good desk chair and would like to get some sort of lounging chair for my room.
Well that is all for the month of May!
Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned for this May?
Disclosure: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. Read my full disclosure policy here.